Settings up Sbcglobal Email account is a very simple process and it can be performed in very few steps. Sbcglobal provides Email services all around the globe and very easy to operate. Follow the below steps in order to set up your Sbcglobal account on your iPhone.
How to set up the Sbcglobal email on the iPhone?
Below are the step by step instructions to perform so as to set up Sbcglobal Email on iPhone
- Firstly user will have to open the settings of your iPhone or call Sbcglobal support to Setup your Sbcglobal Email Account, click on the accounts option then tap on the “Add accounts” option
- Now in the “Add accounts” section click on the Personal(IMAP) and personal(POP3) with that also click on personal (POP3)
- On the next page, an option will appear on the screen to enter your Email address. Users can also enter the sbcglobal.net email address (att.net Account) and then click on the ‘Manual Setup‘ option situated on the bottom left of the webpage.
- Now the user will be able to view the screen and option will be appearing on the screen saying ‘What Type of Account is this?‘ pick the ‘Personal (POP3). Then enter the Sbcglobal account password in the box.
- Set the ‘pop.att.yahoo.com‘on the next page as the incoming email server while set 995 as the Port and press the ‘Next’ option.
- Set ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com‘as the outgoing server while set 465 as the Outgoing Port number
- Select the SSL box (Use Secure connection) and modify the port if needed.
- Hit on the ‘Next’ so as to the Email configuration settings.
- Now the user will be able to log in to the Sbcglobal account.
The setup of the Sbcglobal is complete, if there is any other issue about the Setup Sbcglobal Email Account, then contact Sbcglobal customer service by dialing the toll-free number to talk to the representative.