Apple is an American multinational company. It has it’s headquarter in California. Apple devices create an Apple ID which is used as an authentication method for various apple devices like iphone, iPad, Mac etc. Apple ID contains user personal information and settings. This company manufactures truly innovative products that leave their mark on the world instead of the planet. To recover an Apple account is very easy following a simple procedure given below in a systematic way. Apple id is the account used for signing in any apple devices.
Steps to recover your Apple account without trusted phone number
If you remember your Apple ID Password and have Recovery key, you can log in and can add a new trusted device or phone number to your apple account. Follow some steps to recover your account:
- Firstly, click on the “Settings” app on your Apple device.
- Please select the iCloud option.
- Now, you need to enter the Apple ID and Click on “Forgot Apple ID”.
- Choose the email address as the recovery option in order to recover your Apple account.
- Furthermore, open your email account to get a password reset link.
- Click on Password reset link sent on your email address.
- By clicking on link, you will be directed on Apple account password reset page.
- Now, you will see the option to create a new password, create a password and confirm the password.
- When you are done with all the above steps, you have to click on the “Reset Password” option.
- Finally, your Apple account will be recovered successfully.
These are the simple steps that ensure Apple account recovery. Account Recovery is a process to design to get back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. It is very easy to recover your Apple account as it is user friendly. If you have some trusted devices which are Find iPhone enabled, you can verify them and use it. An apple ID is necessary to access Apple services like iCloud, the App store, iTunes, Apple music etc.