Packed your baggage and going to fly on American Airlines? But before that, you should know the Baggage Policy of this Airline; otherwise, your journey will be in misery. Being the prominent Airlines in the World, American Airlines kept the entire system user-friendly and Baggage Policy goes under a similar classification. The rundown of the same is given beneath.
Baggage Policy of American Airlines
American Airlines categorized the Baggage policy in subclasses, for example, Carry-on Baggage, Checked Baggage and Overweight things. The arrangement of the same is said underneath with the charges.
- Carry-on Bags are free of cost and the voyagers can bear one carry-on bags and one personal item, for example, satchel, Laptop, or other.
- The extent of the Bag ought to be 45 inches.
- Different assets, for example, Jackets, umbrella, walkers don't rely on the carry-on bags
- For checked bags, the voyagers need to pay the sum for each pack. The sum, shifts according to the destination.
- For domestic travel, the first pack will cost $25, second sack will cost $35, and third sack will cost $150 and impressively more.
- The size of the sack ought to be 62 inches and weight ought to be 50 lbs.
Excess baggage policy
In case, if your pack size or weight surpasses according to the necessity, at that point you should pay certain charges.
For more details, you may dial on American Airlines customer service number. The Airlines group will give the complete information of the Baggage policy. Aside from that, you can gather other fruitful information from them which can be valuable for you, for example, Check-in procedure, cancellation strategy and significantly more. The number is Toll-Free and open 24*7.