Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers that proffer fastest browsing features and useful plug-in extensions. One can easily use Google Chrome on various devices and OS. But sometimes users face lots of technical problems and Google Chrome not responding is count as one among top issues. A lot of reasons can be behind this problem and users can fix them with some easy and simple troubleshooting steps.
Clear Caches and Browsing History
After clearing unwanted caches and cookies, you can fix this problem very easily. For this, you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, open Google Chrome and then tap on three dots present at the top-right corner.
- Tap on More Tools from the scroll down and then select Clear browsing data.
- Now Clear browsing data page will open, where you need to check Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files boxes.
- After that, tap on Clear Data tab. Now all the data has been cleared and then try to access Chrome browser.
Update Google Chrome
Sometimes older versions of Google Chrome also deal various technical issues. So it is better to update your Google Chrome to the latest version that will help to fix various problems. To do that, apply the below instructions:
- Open the Google Chrome and after that, tap on settings.
- Tap on the option more.
- Tap on the Update Google Chrome icon. If an update is pending, then the icon will be colored. Otherwise, click on the update icon.
- Now tap on Relaunch tab to finish the procedure.
With the help of above-given methods, Google Chrome not working problem can be easily fixed. If you are still facing problems, then contact Google support team for instant solutions.