If you want to set up your new Google pixel phone then you can start it either by transferring all the data from the old one or by skipping the transferring and starting as a fresh device. You can take assistance from the service agent by calling on Google pixel phone number and you can get the suitable guidance from there.
Set up your pixel phone without transferring the data from the current phone:
If you want to set your new Google pixel phone without storing any data from the old device or you are setting your first phone then go through the following steps:
- Turn on your phone and click on the START button.
- Select TAP AS A NEW button and click on it.
After clicking, you will be skipped to restore the data from your old device and you can start your phone as a fresh.
How to set up your pixel phone by transferring the data from your old device:
It is always a good practice to store the data from your old phone which is no more in use to your current phone. You can set up your pixel phone by transferring the data to it. Go through the following steps:
- Turn on your phone and allow transferring the data from your old device.
Follow the on screen instructions to restore the information.
Accidentally, if you skip the transferring of data then you can follow the following steps:
- Within a few minutes of turning on, you will get a notification of “pixel set up is not done”. Click on the FINISH SETUP button.
- If you have not restored your data for few days, then you can open your settings app and click on FINISH SET UP.
If you are facing any trouble while setting your Google pixel phone then you can contact the Google pixel customer service to avail any type of help from the expert technical assistant. They are always competent to help you and resolve your issue, round the clock.