Norton Security software is one of the leading antiviruses throughout the world. As it provides all-round protection to your PC, Mobile, laptop etc. and keep the device healthy. IT also takes care of your sensitive data stored in your device and maintains the secrecy of your personal data and online privacy. So to keep a PC secure one should have Norton in the PC. If you don't have Norton on your computer and want to install it on your device, then you should follow the mentioned steps.
How to download and install the Norton Security software on Windows 8.1?
To download the Norton all you need is following these outlined instructions:
- In the first place, you need to open the 'Store' from the Start menu where you need to search Norton Antivirus.
- Or else, you can navigate to norton.com/setup.
- Then you will see a number of results you need to choose the appropriate one.
- After that, you need to click on the Install option in order to install the Norton your Windows 8.1.
- It will install on the device automatically and you can open the Norton on your device.
- And then click on the Satellite option and you can drag a file you want to scan and drop it in the Scan a file field.
- It will scan and show you the potential threats attached to that particular file. In addition, you can run a full scan for your device it will be done in a while.
Moreover, if you find any kind of trouble in install the Norton on Windows 8.1 and you are not able to tackle it. Then you contact to norton.com/setup help where you will get a complete solution to your all queries.
In addition, there is a helpline number that will help to resolve your each and every issue with the Norton Security software. All you need to dial Norton Customer service phone number and you will get an assured solution. And the solution will be provided to you within the least possible time.