Norton antivirus program is one of the trusted security programs which provide safety to your devices like PC, Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, etc. And also keeps your device safe from the infiltration of unwanted malicious content and viruses. Moreover, if you want to install it on your device and need some help for norton.com/setup, read the below content.
How to install Norton antivirus from Comcast?
- In the first place, you need to go the Comcast website.
- Then you should select the Download Now button under the Norton Security Online.
- Thereafter, you are required to sign in through your Comcast user name and the password.
- After that, you would require to Sign in using your Norton Account which you have created for the Comcast.
- Further, you should click on the Start Download button.
- Also, the moment you see File Download-Security Warning window, you need to click on the Run option.
- The downloading of Norton_Download_Manager.exe file will start.
- Once the download completes, the installation will be started automatically and you need to click on the Agree and Install option.
- Thereafter, you need to click on the Activate Now option and activation will start on your device.
- Moreover, you have to create a name for your device and click the Activate button.
- At last, you need to wait for a while in order to complete the process and click done.
This is how you will be able to set up Norton Antivirus from Comcast and you will be using the services without any trouble. On the off chance, if you face any issue while doing the installation, you can contact the norton.com/setup help desk to get immediate assistance from the experts.