If you are wondering about paying your quarterly tax using TurboTax then you shouldn't. You can go through the steps mentioned in this post and pay your taxes. Moreover, if you're self-employed and thinking about whether you have to pay tax or not, then the person who is self-employed may require to pay quarterly estimated taxes. Some of the self-employed people can be:
- A person who works in a trade or field on the position of a sole proprietor
- An independent contractor
- A business person who runs on his or her own, including a part-time business
- A part of a company that administers business, such as an LLC
Follow the Steps to Pay Quarterly Payments
If you are wondering how to pay Quarterly Payments, you can follow the given steps. Or can contact the TurboTax live person.
- First of all, you are required to calculate the quarterly payments.
- Then you need to submit the payment online via the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
- In addition, the job can be done by using the paper forms provided by the IRS.
- The moment you file an annual tax return, you need to pay the balance of taxes that are not covered through the quarterly payments.
- Besides, you can use TurboTax software to pay your estimated tax without seeing any hassle and error. All you need is to install the software and create an account; your tax-paying task becomes easy for you.
This is how you will be able to pay your quarterly estimated tax without much of a stretch. Just in case, if you find any kind of trouble while paying the taxes using TurboTax, you can connect with the TurboTax live person. The customer service team is available 24*7 to help you and provide you information about tax-paying through TurboTax software without going anywhere.