Providing the finest of services to its users, PayPal has been considered as the best app for the users to make the transaction and operate worldwide online payment. There are cases when the users feel that they don’t have many usages of their PayPal account and so they decide to delete their account. But not all are happy with their decisions, and they hunt for the ways to recover their account.
PayPal account recovery can be made in this case. If you are also the one who wants to recover the account, then you can follow the steps listed below. We suggest you recover the account as soon as possible.
Recovery of PayPal account:
- If you have forgotten the password of your PayPal account and you want to recover your account, then you can take the help of your recovery phone number and email address. Let us see the process you have to follow.
- The first step of recovering the PayPal account is to go to the account recovery page and then tap the option of login.
- You will have to hit on the tab of “Trouble logging in,” where you will be asked to enter the email address that is associated with your PayPal account. You have to tap on Next.
- You can select the option by which you can recover your account. You can either go for a phone or email linked with the account.
- If you have selected the option of the phone, you will receive the text message with the verification code. You need to enter the code correctly so that you can go to the password reset page.
- You have to enter the new password and then confirm it by re-entering it. The last step is to hit on the Save changes option, and you can now log in to your account with the help of a new password.
This is the process to recover PayPal account. You are free to contact the customer care executives if you need any help. They will provide you with the best aid to their users.