Do you wish to use your Roadrunner email on your Windows Live Mail? But do not know how to proceed? Then you shall not panic. Every once a while a user searches to connect one email to another so that they can use both the emails without hassle. So, if you also want to use both the emails simultaneously then you can refer to the steps mentioned further in this article.
To know how to configure Roadrunner email settings on the Live Windows email you can follow the steps mentioned further in this article.
Learn How to Configure Roadrunner Email Settings on Windows Live Email in Simple Steps!
- Land on your Windows Live Email and log into the account if you have not logged in.
- When the inbox is displayed then you can tap on the “Accounts” option from the top of the bar.
- Click on the email icon and enter the username, password, and name in the details and tap “Next”.
- Proceeding further you need to enter POP and IMAP in the server drop-down menu and enter the server settings manually as mentioned below:
Account Type: POP or POP3
Incoming Mail Server: mail.twc.com.
Incoming Port: 110
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.twc.com.
Outgoing Server: SMTP, Port: 587
Incoming and Outgoing username: Enter the full email address with the email password.
- For IMAP settings you can enter the following details:
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming Mail Server: IMAP Port: 143
Incoming Server: mail.twc.com
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.twc.com
Outgoing Server: SMTP Port: 587
Incoming and Outgoing messages username: Enter a full email address.
- When you are done tap “Save” buttons to save the settings.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, you can easily choose to set up your email. To check the same you can try the Roadrunner email login and check the functions. You can even change the services with the properties option.