This is obvious that if you forgot the password of your PayPal account then you won’t be able to make funds transactions anymore. But this does not mean that you can’t recover the PayPal password anymore. Since the password recovery process is so simple you can get back your account in no time. Here’s how.
Steps To Recover PayPal Account
- Head over to the account recovery page of PayPal
- Select the “Forgot?” link and then select Get Started link
- Next, click on the “I don’t know my password” link and type in your PayPal email address
- Do the CAPTCHA verification and then click on the Continue option
- Select the “By Phone” account recovery option
- Select the mode to get the verification code – via text or call
- Enter the 4-digit verification code in the relevant field and then hit the continue button
- Next, enter a new password twice in the provided field and then save the changes
Furthermore, feel free to get connected with technical support and obtain help from the experts. Hope the aforementioned information has helped you to recover PayPal account.