Undoubtedly, the services offered by Google are one of the finest, and for this reason, the service providers even introduce various features within the application to ensure that users don't face any trouble while accessing the Google services and products.
However, being an incredible email service provider, there are chances that some users might encounter an issue while accessing the Google account because of forgotten password issues.
Luckily, the developers have introduced the Google account recovery process that one can follow to regain access to their Google account. Besides, for users who have no idea about the recovery process, they can follow the simple instructions provided to regain access to their Google account.
Instructions to recover Google account
- For this process, the user is required to launch the Google recovery page.
- After the page is launched, the user is required to provide the username of their account.
- Then, the user needs to enter the previous password of the account for account verification.
- In case, if the user is unable to provide the previous password, they can select from the alternative recovery options available.
- If the user selects recovery via email option, then the user will be provided with a recovery code on their email.
- Besides, in case of recovery via the phone number, the same recovery code will be provided through the phone number linked to the Google account.
- Further, the user is required to provide that recovery code for account verification.
- Post account verification, the user can enter the new password and save the changes.
- In case, if the user fails, they can resort to the last option of recovering Google account using the security questions.
Hence, this is the simple procedure for recovering Google account in time. But, if the user has any questions regarding the recovery process, they can visit the Google Account recovery help page and seek the required help.