This API error code 10417 generally counters when you found that the customer credit card bank authorization is failed or it might be due to when the customer is not accepting commercial entity agreement before the defined deadline. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t fix the error. Here we have classified easy to follow steps for you to fix the issue of PayPal error code 10417 in one go or you can take PayPal customer service representative.
Stick with the steps to fix PayPal error code 10417.
- At the beginning of the process, first notify the customer that PayPal cannot process the payment.
- You will be displayed other methods which customer can use.
- If the customers don’t have a PayPal funding source, you should contact them on PayPal customer service by using the callus and the Email us link at the page of PayPal contact customer service.
- Once you become able to connect with them, call them on their dedicated support number to fix the issue.
Take assistance to PayPal by using the phone
- In the initial stage of the process, first you need to log in to the PayPal account.
- Following above, now provide the details of the username and password.
- Now the user has to click on the Login button.
- Following the above move to the account page.
- Tap on the contact link which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Now after completing the above step, now you need to tap on the link which redirects you to the Help Center.
- You will see a page of “call us” is mentioned.
- In the last step, you get an OTP and now follow the onscreen instruction on the instruction page
Consider and adhere to the above information of PayPal error code 10417 so that you can fix it in one simple go. If required you can take assistance from the dedicated PayPal live person of PayPal to help you to resolve this issue. Most of the new bie’s are facing difficulty while using PayPal because this app is not handy for everyone.