There is millions of PayPal user all around the world who uses this electronic method to make online payments. Forgetting a password for an email id is one thing but forgetting PayPal password is something much frustrating and it may cause you financial losses too. This is the reason that you must know how to do PayPal account recovery in order to avoid any inconvenience while making your important payments. Read this article further to know about PayPal account recovery.
How to recover PayPal account without security questions? : Solution
PayPal provides you various options to recover your account, so if you have forgotten the accurate answer for your security questions then do no worry. Read the instructions mentioned below to recover your PayPal account.
- Go to the PayPal website.
- Scroll to the login section and enter your email address.
- Click on the “Having trouble logging in?” option.
- Now, under the “What’s the issue?” section, click on the “I don’t know my password” option and enter you email address.
- Type- in the captcha code and click continue.
- Now, you’ll see “Verify additional account information” page, click on the drop down menu next to Verify and select the “Bank Account Number’ option. You can also select the “Credit card or debit card number” option.
- Now, once the bank account verifications is done with your provided email address then you will receive a code on that email address.
- Enter the code in the required text field and click on the continue option.
- Now you’ll see the “Create New Password” page where you’ll need to enter your new password and reenter it. Once you do it, click on the “Submit” option.
- Click on the “Update” option to finish the password rest process. An you can login to your PayPal account next time.