Facebook is a famous social networking website. It is developed by Mark Zuckerberg. It allows you to connect to all over the world. You can send, post photos, videos and many more. You can even chat with anyone.
It also has so many issues related to account but we have solutions to recover the problems. The issues are like forgetting the password, lost password, and many more. So there is a question in everyone’s mind that how to recover the Facebook account but we have a solution for it. If you want to recover the account, you can take the help of Facebook account recovery and there are more methods also. You can even recover your Facebook account with the help of a Gmail account.
How to recover my Facebook account using my Gmail account?
It is easy to recover your Facebook account using your Gmail account in a few steps. The recovering process is quite easy. Here are a few steps to recover the Facebook account.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Facebook account.
- Now, go to the login page and click on the ‘Forgot account’.
- Now, you need to provide your Gmail address and tap the search.
- You should click on the send code via email option and click on ‘Continue’.
- Now, you should enter the ‘6-digit verification code’ that you will receive on your email and click on ‘Continue’.
- Create a new password that should be strong enough.
- You need to enter a new password to login to your account and then click on ‘Continue’.
- Your Facebook account is recovered successfully.
These are the steps to recover your Facebook account using the Gmail account. You can also take the help of Facebook account recovery. If you need help, you can contact customer support. They will assist you in a better way and will provide the best and effective solutions. Acquire enhanced customer assistance and it will make available you easy and precise solutions. You can also go to the help desk and clear your doubts. I hope this information helped you in some way.